RR: April 2, 2013
- NSF cuts funding for political science research not aimed at national security or economic interests of US. (Brace yourselves, other social sciences! It’s coming for us, too.)
- Ward Churchill’s final chance to reverse firing decision ends in denial.
- GOP vs. Sex Education (Video report)
- Is Poland becoming Europe’s new university hotspot?
- Let’s take a look at college hook-up culture!
- Conversely, let’s take a look at how dating affects study habits
Featured image is Ward Churchill.